Please read carefully and book your appointment with the buttons below:
- Do not book anyone in on their behalf - unless you have authorisation from myself and the person (It is best people take charge, and book themselves where possible).
- All cancelled appointments with less than 48 hours will be charged for in full, appointments will not be rescheduled without at least 48 hours notice. Your appointment will run 'on-time'.
- If you are more than 15 mins late without notifying me your appointment will be cancelled.
- Please double check you are booking in your country's correct time zone, and the date.
- You should be in a comfortable room without any distractions for your appointment. You may wish to be in a room which you can 'disconnect' from for a while after your session.
- You'll need to make sure you have access to Zoom (download the free version) or FaceTime (Mac). Use a wired (LAN) internet connection if possible, if not place your device/computer near a strong connection close to your router.
- You may prefer to use headphones, sometimes it can create a more 'connected' feeling, and cut out some inevitable noise distractions.
- Appointments are booked/taken weeks in advance, so recommend you book 4-6 appointments at a time to avoid disappointment.